- Adobe Brings E-Learning Developers Worldwide to the Knees – Adobe is infamous for its bad customer service, but it has outdone itself. While fixing a security hole in the Flash Player, it created a bug that not only makes it impossible for e-learning developers worldwide to do their work, but also corrupts their working files. And they have been silent on when or if they plan to fix it.
- 10 Ted Talks That Will Help You to Make ELearning Meet Modern Learners’ Needs – Gotta love those TED talks!
- Learning-Myths-Infographic-Final.png (900×2852) – Nice little graphic summarizing three of the top myths about learning.
Posts Tagged e-learning
- Web 2.0 Summit on blip.tv – Who needs to shell out the big bucks to attend when you can watch for free? This year's focus promises to expand beyond typical Web 2.0 focus to start looking at how technology can solve real world problems (i.e., how blogging will end world hunger ;o)
- eLearning Learning – Tony Karrer put together a great feed aggregation site that pulls together e-learning blog posts from across the Web.
- Eduslide.com – Eduslide offers either a public learning content management system (LCMS) to create, upload and control access to e-learning content, or a download of the open source version.
- Open APIs reach new high water mark as the Web evolves | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion reviews the power of open API's: "Late last week an important milestone for the Internet was quietly reached as the number of available open Web APIs crossed the 1,000 mark, according to the popular API tracking service, Programmable Web."
- Preparing Students to Succeed in the 21st Century – Liz Davis reiterates the importance that teachers get with the program if the US wants to compete effectively in the 21st century.
- How to Unleash Your Creativity: Scientific American – In a discussion with Scientific American Mind executive editor Mariette DiChristina, three noted experts on creativity, each with a very different perspective and background, reveal powerful ways to unleash your creative self.