Concerted Solutions is your partner in performance improvement. We believe the greatest insight and most innovative ideas come from within your organization. We act as the catalyst to discover those ideas and put them into action.
Out team brings you, your organization and your goals together in concert to solve problems and increase performance. Concerted Solutions’ specialty is using our technology advantage to create comprehensive, blended learning and development programs that drive superior performance. We have developed classroom, online and blended learning and leadership development programs for numerous government agencies as well as Fortune 500 companies.
Professional & Management Development Training (NAICS 611430)
We design and develop outstanding customized learning programs. From self-study to classroom workshops to e-learning, we develop blended solutions to best meet your learning needs.
Management & Professional Development
We offer an array of short duration courses and seminars for management and professional development. We provide training for career development directly to individuals or through dynamic learning programs. We can customize or modify our courses to meet your needs.
Learning Delivery & Facilitation
We deliver classroom presentations, self-study materials as well as online synchronous or asynchronous learning. We also facilitate meetings, classroom discussions, simulations, and seminars.
Our team has designed and delivered numerous team, manager, and leadership development programs. Our blend of action learning, dynamic feedback, and coaching assure measureable results.
Human Resources and Management Consulting (NAICS 541611 and 541612)
Training and Learning Needs Analysis
Our teams’ analysis will identify training needs and assure that learning solutions will address them. We work in concert with key individuals to develop learning solutions that improve performance.
We partner with you to consider, clarify, and develop approaches to organizational development issues that will best meet your organizational goals.
Our team is experienced at developing targeted competency models that provide the foundation needed to successfully build organizational and individual performance.
Learning & Performance Technology
We bring our technology advantage to each one of our projects: online assessments, e-learning, wikis, knowledge & learning management systems, collaborative community portals – we have the expertise to leverage technology to improve your performance.
Certified 8(a) Small Business
Because Concerted Solutions is an SBA certified 8(a) small business, federal agencies can procure our products and services quickly and easily. The 8(a) program allows (encourages!) sole-source, no-compete purchase of products and services. Your procurement process with Concerted Solutions can often be completed in less than one week – saving the government time and resources.
Under the 8(a) program, you do NOT have to compete the purchase
and you do NOT have to publish an RFQ if the value
of the award will be less than $150,000.
Your federal agency can quickly sole source from Concerted Solutions by following these eight easy steps:
- Develop a brief statement of work (SOW) describing the work to be done and a government estimate of the anticipated cost.
- Draft an “Offering Letter” to SBA using this example letter template.
- Contact your group’s contracting officer and request to make an 8(a) procurement. Send the officer the draft Offering Letter (and the SOW if it is too big to be included in the body of the Offering Letter).
- Your group’s contracting officer reviews and submits the Offer Letter to the SBA. The offer letter (and SOW if applicable) can be emailed to: DCofferletters@SBA.gov
- After processing the Offering Letter, SBA will contact your group’s contracting officer to confirm 8(a) sole source eligibility. (And if they don’t contact you within five business days, you can assume we are eligible and proceed to the next step.)
- Your agency contracting officer can then send the work description (or SOW, if applicable) to Concerted Solutions.
- Concerted Solutions will submit our proposal and – as long as our proposed cost is equal to or lower than your government estimate – your agency contracting officer can then prepare a purchase order (such as SF-1449 or Optional Form 347) that awards the work to Concerted Solutions.
- Your agency contracting officer sends a copy of the purchase order to SBA for their records, and we get started helping to improve your organization’s performance.
Need More Info? – Contact Us
We’d love to meet with you to discuss your training, organizational, and performance improvement needs. Please use our contact page and drop us a note. We would love to talk with you!
We work in concert with your team to produce outstanding, technology-driven programs that improve your organization’s performance.
Incorporated in 2003
SBA Certified 8(a)
WBENC Certified Woman Owned
2665 Petersborough St.
Oak Hill, VA 20171