- Envisioning the Future of Education Technology – Nice infographic from Michell Zappa on Envisioning the Future of Education Technology
- Let’s Stop Pretending – Nice mini-manifesto from Craig Wiggins that gathers some of the biggest problems in learning and learning that continue to dog ISDs and learning organizations.
- Re:Re:Fw:Re: Workers Spend 650 Hours a Year On Email – Yipes! Have you considered how email is undermining your productivity?
Posts Tagged visualization
- Wikinomics – The Collaboration Paradox: Why E2.0 Efforts Fail – Steve Guengerich has a very intriguing post about the "Catch-22" challenges that exist whenever you bring together a team of "large, virtual, diverse, and composed of highly educated specialists" to work on a project.
- bubbl.us – free web application for brainstorming online – Bubbl.us is a simple and free web application that lets you brainstorm online.
These are my links for February 27th:
- 12 Screencasting Tools For Creating Video Tutorials – Its been around for ages, but you can't argue with quick, simple, and effective. If you have to teach (or better yet EPSS) folks computer applications, screencasting is effective and cheap. This great lists includes FREE tools (for great ROI).
- Visualizing Information for Advocacy: An Introduction to Information Design | Tactical Technology Collective – Presentation is everything: "This project aims to raise awareness, introduce concepts, and promote good practice in information design – a powerful tool for advocacy, outreach, research, organization and education."
- Extend Your Brain With Evernote – This isn't open to the public yet, but it is another example of how Internet (Web) technology is changing the way we learn and remember. Einstein was joking when he said "I never remember anything I can lookup". Still a joke?