Posts Tagged lms
- The Future of the LMS – Where Are We Going? – Nice peek at the LMS possibilities. It would be great if an LMS would come along that incorporated mico-learning, but in a way that added little additional access barriers to the learners.
- Psychology of Corporate eLearning: 5 Things to Consider – Good points. I especially like the "Help them overcome the fear of change". Dovetails nicely with the Progressing Through Change work we do (http://csolved.com/ptc)
- Learning Management System (LMS) Category Leaders – The top 25 Learning Management System (LMS) apps based in the cloud
- Unveiling the Hidden Layers of Deep Learning –
- Why Microlearning Works – Are you seeing a trend here. Back in the day, we referred to similar design as EPSS – "electronic performance support systems". They teach you what you need to know when you need to know it and don't overload you with extraneous info.
- What is in store for the LMS Space – As our ways of learning continue to change, we need an LMS that can better capture the myriad of learning methods we use.
- Adaptive learning software is replacing textbooks and upending American education. Should we welcome it? –
- Implementation of LMS in a large organization: Critical factors for acceptance
- Blended Learning Becoming Standard – Not to be too flip, but “duh?” Blended learning has been in use in classrooms for decades. It is about time corporate programs caught up.
- Video and LMSs – Why changes will need to be made in 2014 –
- Curation in Learning – Ben Betts divides digital curation into four broad roles: Inspiration, Aggregation, Integration and Application
- Envisioning the Future of Education Technology – Nice infographic from Michell Zappa on Envisioning the Future of Education Technology
- Let’s Stop Pretending – Nice mini-manifesto from Craig Wiggins that gathers some of the biggest problems in learning and learning that continue to dog ISDs and learning organizations.
- Re:Re:Fw:Re: Workers Spend 650 Hours a Year On Email – Yipes! Have you considered how email is undermining your productivity?
- Collaborative eLearning and mLearning Creation – A collaborative SaaS solution for developing eLearning? I'm anxious to try it out!
- eLearning Technology: Flash Dead for eLearning – This has HUGE implications for e-learning developers. I have been uncomfortable with Flash based on the fact that its closed design undermines SEO and network effects. Apples lack of support continues to concern me as learning goes mobile (and the world goes iPad). And now that Adobe is dropping Flash for HTML5 it is time for us all to re-think our e-learning development foundations.
- Why we crave creativity but reject creative ideas – Some science to back up the resistance we all encounter when leading change or introducing new ideas.
- Search Engines Change How Memory Works | Wired Science | Wired.com – Our brave new world's impact on the plasticity of the human mind continues.
Page 1 of 2 12