- Adobe Brings E-Learning Developers Worldwide to the Knees – Adobe is infamous for its bad customer service, but it has outdone itself. While fixing a security hole in the Flash Player, it created a bug that not only makes it impossible for e-learning developers worldwide to do their work, but also corrupts their working files. And they have been silent on when or if they plan to fix it.
- 10 Ted Talks That Will Help You to Make ELearning Meet Modern Learners’ Needs – Gotta love those TED talks!
- Learning-Myths-Infographic-Final.png (900×2852) – Nice little graphic summarizing three of the top myths about learning.
Posts Tagged flash
- Collaborative eLearning and mLearning Creation – A collaborative SaaS solution for developing eLearning? I'm anxious to try it out!
- eLearning Technology: Flash Dead for eLearning – This has HUGE implications for e-learning developers. I have been uncomfortable with Flash based on the fact that its closed design undermines SEO and network effects. Apples lack of support continues to concern me as learning goes mobile (and the world goes iPad). And now that Adobe is dropping Flash for HTML5 it is time for us all to re-think our e-learning development foundations.
- Why we crave creativity but reject creative ideas – Some science to back up the resistance we all encounter when leading change or introducing new ideas.
- Search Engines Change How Memory Works | Wired Science | Wired.com – Our brave new world's impact on the plasticity of the human mind continues.