- Tim O’Reilly Explains the "Internet of Things" – Marshall Kirkpatrick shares two great videos (one from Tim O'Reilly) about the Internet of Things. The other video from IBM provides a great illustration of moving from data to wisdom.
- eLearning Innovation 2010 – Top 30 : eLearning Technology – Nice summary piece by Tony Karrer on some of the more interesting things going on in the elearning realm these days.
Posts Tagged data
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 report: Sample Chapters – Ross Dawson pre-releases portions of his forthcoming book that is "a practical guide to creating business value inside organizations using web technologies."
- And Data for All: Why Obama’s Geeky New CIO Wants to Put All Gov’t Info Online – A great piece that illustrates just how radically thinking has changed in DC re: openness and transparency. Truly transformative possibilities here…
These are my links for February 27th:
- 12 Screencasting Tools For Creating Video Tutorials – Its been around for ages, but you can't argue with quick, simple, and effective. If you have to teach (or better yet EPSS) folks computer applications, screencasting is effective and cheap. This great lists includes FREE tools (for great ROI).
- Visualizing Information for Advocacy: An Introduction to Information Design | Tactical Technology Collective – Presentation is everything: "This project aims to raise awareness, introduce concepts, and promote good practice in information design – a powerful tool for advocacy, outreach, research, organization and education."
- Extend Your Brain With Evernote – This isn't open to the public yet, but it is another example of how Internet (Web) technology is changing the way we learn and remember. Einstein was joking when he said "I never remember anything I can lookup". Still a joke?