- Technology Review: Market Watch: Convergence Is King – On in a series of articles Tech Review has on "The Future of Media". Convergence marches on. A great summary quote from the article: "The key technical characteristic of what works is the ability to facilitate consumers' desire to read, watch, or listen to any content they want, anywhere, anytime."
- Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python – An educational diversion for the budding computer programmers in your family!
Posts Tagged tutorial
These are my links for February 27th:
- 12 Screencasting Tools For Creating Video Tutorials – Its been around for ages, but you can't argue with quick, simple, and effective. If you have to teach (or better yet EPSS) folks computer applications, screencasting is effective and cheap. This great lists includes FREE tools (for great ROI).
- Visualizing Information for Advocacy: An Introduction to Information Design | Tactical Technology Collective – Presentation is everything: "This project aims to raise awareness, introduce concepts, and promote good practice in information design – a powerful tool for advocacy, outreach, research, organization and education."
- Extend Your Brain With Evernote – This isn't open to the public yet, but it is another example of how Internet (Web) technology is changing the way we learn and remember. Einstein was joking when he said "I never remember anything I can lookup". Still a joke?