Posted by Jeff Kelly on May 13, 2008
These are my links for May 13th:
Posted by Jeff Kelly on April 15, 2008
These are my links for April 14th through April 15th:
- WatchingTV Online – Blog I just discovered tracking the move of television to the Web. If their theme is correct, this will be a "threat to big media". No saying how the convergence game will play out, but converge we will!
- The Mobile Web Was Born Only Yesterday – I agree wholeheartedly with Michael: "So I disagree that The Mobile Web is dead. For many of us it is just coming alive." Just look at the use of mobil outside the US. The future of the Web is a mobile one.
- Social Aggregators Emerge To Manage Digital Lifestyles [Dion Hinchcliffe’s Web 2.0 Blog] – Dion's wonderfully brief post about the rise of social aggregation. This HAD to happen as social fatigue sets in. These will be a model for the future of managing one of our auxillary brains (our social graph(s))
Tags: aggregation, blog, hinchcliffe, iphone, iptv, l2a, mobile, socialnetworking, television, trends, tv, twx, video, Web2.0
Posted in: Jeff's Bookmarks
Posted by Jeff Kelly on April 13, 2008
These are my links for April 9th through April 13th:
- 10 Most Disruptive Technologies – eWeek pulls together Gartner's list of 10 most disruptive technologies through 2012. The annoying slideshow format asisde, it reveals technologies that will greatly impact the way we work, learn and live over the next five years.
- I Saw The Future Of Social Networking The Other Day – Another peek into the future that sees the Web (as most people predict, a mobile Web) as ancillary memory for us. As you read through Michael's blog, think about the impact this will have on learning and collaboration.