- The Rise of Enterprise 2.0 – Expert Voices – Condensed interview with Andrew McAfee. From the article: "Collaborative technologies have the potential to change the way business is done, says MIT professor Andrew McAfee—but they bring a new set of challenges for CIOs."
- Enterprise 2.0: What do we know today about moving our organizations into the 21st century? | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion has an update on the current state and direction of Enterprise 2.0 adoption
Posts Tagged mcafee
- Voice in Google Mobile App: A Tipping Point for the Web? – O’Reilly Radar – Tim adds thoughts to the building evidence that the Web (which should now really be considered the Cloud) is going mobile. The iPhone has freed our interface design limitations and the Cloud content and services will continue to become more accessible on all devices as we incorporate a more device agnostic philosophy to our product development.
- Are Our Technologies at War with Each Other? – Andrew McAfee – Andrew weighs in on the debate Venkat and I started on his original post and my response, both of which got reposted by Social Computing Magazine. (Had I know the debate was going to get such attention I wouldn’t have shot so passionately from my hip ;o)
- Should Knowledge Workers Have Enterprise 2.0 Ratings? – Andrew McAfee's latest post posits the performance management standards that an organization might employ to measure/motivate employee use of Enterprise 2.0 (aka Knowledge Management 1.53) tools for collaboration. This is incredibly important as the greatest challenge to the success of E2.0 deployments is fostering the cultural change. By measuring/rewarding participation the organization demonstrates the importance of E2.0 collaboration.
- Examples of eLearning 2.0 : eLearning Technology – Tony Karrer pull together a nice list of tactical examples of how different organizations are using Web 2.0 social technologies in their learning and business practices.