- The Rise of Enterprise 2.0 – Expert Voices – Condensed interview with Andrew McAfee. From the article: "Collaborative technologies have the potential to change the way business is done, says MIT professor Andrew McAfee—but they bring a new set of challenges for CIOs."
- Enterprise 2.0: What do we know today about moving our organizations into the 21st century? | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion has an update on the current state and direction of Enterprise 2.0 adoption
Posts Tagged hinchcliffe
- Twenty-two power laws of the emerging social economy | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion has pulled together a nice reference list of 22 "laws" that attempt to define how various facets of networks, social media and Web 2.0 are (or will) impact the economy.
- 10 Sites to Learn Something New in 10 Minutes a Day – Instructables has long been one of my favorite sites, but it just scratches the surface. Josh Catone puts together a great list of 10 sites you can use to learn new things quickly.
- A New Vision for Teaching Science: Scientific American – A very interesting article about strategies for addressing the horrid state of scientific and mathematical education of Americans. From the article: "The most effective teaching expands both the knowledge and the skills needed to engage with science authentically—that is, in a manner akin to how scientists work. To practice science in the classroom calls for problem- and project-based lessons, as well as considerable social interaction."
- Government 2.0: A tale of "risk, control, and trust" | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion does a nice roundup of recent events and challenges in the "Gov 2.0" space.
- Why Traditional Recession Tactics Are Doomed To Fail This Time – Umair Haque – Umair Haque presents a three faceted proposal for how businesses must act differently to weather this recession and succeed in the 21st century. Summary: It's time for business to move from mercenary capitalism to sustainable socialism.
- How to Survive and Thrive in Business Today with Web 2.0 – Part 1 [Dion Hinchcliffe’s Web 2.0 Blog] – Dion provides another robust graphic on Web 2.0 business implications. Good food for thought and discussion.
- Eduslide.com – Eduslide offers either a public learning content management system (LCMS) to create, upload and control access to e-learning content, or a download of the open source version.
- Open APIs reach new high water mark as the Web evolves | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion reviews the power of open API's: "Late last week an important milestone for the Internet was quietly reached as the number of available open Web APIs crossed the 1,000 mark, according to the popular API tracking service, Programmable Web."
- Web 2.0 Continues As Most Used New Internet Term [Dion Hinchcliffe’s Web 2.0 Blog] – Dion Hinchcliffe's latest musing on the state of "Web 2.0"
- Free Will vs. the Programmed Brain: Scientific American – More thoughts on the existence of free will: "If our actions are determined by prior events, then do we have a choice about anything—or any responsibility for what we do?"
Page 1 of 2 12