- Michael Geist – Harvard Study Finds Weaker Copyright Protection Has Benefited Society – Interesting study. But we're not in this for the benefit of society are we? I thought it was about greed. ;o)
- Enterprises and Social Media: 5 Must-Haves – Ravit Lichtenberg provides a tidy list summarizing what organizations must do to get their social media game on.
- More Talk, Less Chalk: Lexically Sparse Slides Improve Recall of Taught Material – New study reinforcing what we have been telling folks for years in our presentation skills course: "… use of presentation software, whereby information is simultaneously delivered verbally and visually, risks overloading students' working memory and impairing learning."
Posts Tagged brand
- louisgray.com: What Social Media Is and What Social Media Is Not – Another great post from Mike Fruchter that looks at what social media is and is not. Takes a wider, less-personal perspective than his last post I shared (40 Key Elements…).
- louisgray.com: 40 Key Elements to Getting Started In Social Media – For those of you thinking about putting your personal shingle out on the social Web, Mike Fruchter provides detailed steps for becoming a social networking mover and/or shaker.
- 130 Social Media Marketing Examples From Major Brands – Peter Kim from SocialComputingMagazine.compulls together a really nice list of "Examples of companies using and being used by social media marketing…" Using social tools to build your brand is becoming increasingly important for every company. The Web is the "world's largest water cooler conversation" – ignore it at your brand's peril.
- Ten leading platforms for creating online communities – Dion puts together a list of top platforms for building online communities. From the article: "It’s beginning to be understood that communities aren’t just for socializing but for getting things done."