- Michael Geist – Harvard Study Finds Weaker Copyright Protection Has Benefited Society – Interesting study. But we're not in this for the benefit of society are we? I thought it was about greed. ;o)
- Enterprises and Social Media: 5 Must-Haves – Ravit Lichtenberg provides a tidy list summarizing what organizations must do to get their social media game on.
- More Talk, Less Chalk: Lexically Sparse Slides Improve Recall of Taught Material – New study reinforcing what we have been telling folks for years in our presentation skills course: "… use of presentation software, whereby information is simultaneously delivered verbally and visually, risks overloading students' working memory and impairing learning."
Posts Tagged copyright
- Enterprise 2.0: Lively conversations driving change | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion's latest reflection on Enterprise 2.0
- Average teenager’s iPod has 800 illegal music tracks – Times Online – What will happen to intellectual property when copyright no longer works? As all media goes digital, all media can span infinite copies. This is just the beginning of a major shift in our culture and how we attach value to art.