- Disney’s Going Digital: Buy Once, Watch Anywhere – The slow boat of convergence is picking up speed.
- U.S. Navy CIO: Social Media Should Be Part of Military IT Standard – U.S. Navy CIO Rob Carey wrote that social media is a resource for the American military that should be used to build trust and collaborate, both within and outside the organization.
- How the Internet is Changing the Way We Will Watch TV: Scientific American – The slow boat of convergence continues to chug along…
- Gartner: Loosen up on Social Networks, Security | Deep Tech – CNET News – The reality of enabling social networks marches on. From the article: "…corporate computing departments shouldn't block social networking and security shouldn't completely lock down communications with the outside world. And even if information technology authorities wanted to shut down such activity, they couldn't. "
Posts Tagged drm
- Enterprise 2.0: Lively conversations driving change | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion's latest reflection on Enterprise 2.0
- Average teenager’s iPod has 800 illegal music tracks – Times Online – What will happen to intellectual property when copyright no longer works? As all media goes digital, all media can span infinite copies. This is just the beginning of a major shift in our culture and how we attach value to art.