- Disney’s Going Digital: Buy Once, Watch Anywhere – The slow boat of convergence is picking up speed.
- U.S. Navy CIO: Social Media Should Be Part of Military IT Standard – U.S. Navy CIO Rob Carey wrote that social media is a resource for the American military that should be used to build trust and collaborate, both within and outside the organization.
- How the Internet is Changing the Way We Will Watch TV: Scientific American – The slow boat of convergence continues to chug along…
- Gartner: Loosen up on Social Networks, Security | Deep Tech – CNET News – The reality of enabling social networks marches on. From the article: "…corporate computing departments shouldn't block social networking and security shouldn't completely lock down communications with the outside world. And even if information technology authorities wanted to shut down such activity, they couldn't. "
Posts Tagged security
- The Cloud Isn’t Safe?! (Or Did Black Hat Just Scare Us?) – Sarah Perez provides a nice summary of the security hurdles the Cloud still has to overcome.
- Getting Started : eLearning Technology – A nice summary from Tony Karrer on the importance of KISS when implementing 2.0 tools in an organization. Covers many of the same elements we cover in Enterprise 2.0 bootcamp and even includes on of Dion's graphics.