- Enterprise 2.0: Lively conversations driving change | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion's latest reflection on Enterprise 2.0
- Average teenager’s iPod has 800 illegal music tracks – Times Online – What will happen to intellectual property when copyright no longer works? As all media goes digital, all media can span infinite copies. This is just the beginning of a major shift in our culture and how we attach value to art.
Posts Tagged music
These are my links for May 8th through May 9th:
- Viral Music Video Created Using Surveillance Cameras – Now that is an enterprising and innovative young band!
- The Evolving Web of Future Wealth: Scientific American – Stuart Kauffman hypthesizes that "the web of connections among goods and services in an economy may be the long-missing key to understanding how novel innovations and new wealth arise."
- A Seismic Shift in Epistemology (EDUCAUSE Review) | EDUCAUSE CONNECT – Chris Dede explores how "Web 2.0 is redefining what and how and with whom we learn." An intersting dip into the wiki driven definition of knowledge. He touches on many good points but skips across the power of the Web as "ancillary brain".