- louisgray.com: There’s No Way Twitter Is Worth $250 Million Today – Part One of Louis Gray's bipolar analysis of Twitter's value. (you got to give him points for due diligence on both sides of this coin ;o)
- louisgray.com: Twitter Is Worth A Lot More Than $250 Million – Part One of Louis Gray's bipolar analysis of Twitter's value.
- Novel approaches to sequences of learning « John W Lewis – John Lewis with a thoughtful proposal: "We believe that by exploring innovative disclosure sequences, the effectiveness of training can be dramatically improved." I tend to agree – there have been many times when I have re-ordered the design of past-developed courses and found them to be much more effective.
Posts Tagged training
- Eduslide.com – Eduslide offers either a public learning content management system (LCMS) to create, upload and control access to e-learning content, or a download of the open source version.
- Open APIs reach new high water mark as the Web evolves | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion reviews the power of open API's: "Late last week an important milestone for the Internet was quietly reached as the number of available open Web APIs crossed the 1,000 mark, according to the popular API tracking service, Programmable Web."