- A Journey In Social Media: Understanding Corporate Twitter – Good post from Chuck Hollis (VP — Global Marketing CTO, EMC Corporation) on how Twitter is being used effectively at EMC.
- Twitter Is Now a Must in the Enterprise – Business Center – PC World – PCWorls shares a raft of examples of how Twitter is being used to improve performance in the enterprise.
Posts Tagged microblogging
- louisgray.com: There’s No Way Twitter Is Worth $250 Million Today – Part One of Louis Gray's bipolar analysis of Twitter's value. (you got to give him points for due diligence on both sides of this coin ;o)
- louisgray.com: Twitter Is Worth A Lot More Than $250 Million – Part One of Louis Gray's bipolar analysis of Twitter's value.
- Novel approaches to sequences of learning « John W Lewis – John Lewis with a thoughtful proposal: "We believe that by exploring innovative disclosure sequences, the effectiveness of training can be dramatically improved." I tend to agree – there have been many times when I have re-ordered the design of past-developed courses and found them to be much more effective.