- Pedagogy in Game-Based Learning – Tips to align ID strategies in Learning Games –
- The grassroots of learning – The Internet is the perfect vehicle for explaining the concept of rhizomatic learning.
Posts Tagged addie
- M-Learning’s dirty little secrets | E-Learning Provocateur – Wonderfully honest and sums up most of my feelings on m-learning. A minority of highly self-motivated people might choose to complete m-learning that they see as personally valuable. But learning required for work? Fat chance anyone waiting for a plane will pick that over ESPN or the Huffington Post.
- 5 Ways Content Marketing Supports Instructional Design | weelearning – I've long held the notion of learning as the "marketing of ideas and behaviors." This is a good piece expanding that idea to "campaigns = blended learning."
- Agile vs ADDIE: Which Is Better for Learning Design? – More on the "let's move ADDIE toward AGILE" discussion.
- Book review: Leaving ADDIE for SAM: will agile eLearning development become mainstream? – Challenge to Learn – This is very similar to the Rapid-ADDIE model we use. I think it is inevitable as e-learning follows software into the SaaS model where everything is perpetual beta.
- 300 Years of Distance Learning Evolution – Nifty (and long!) infographic showing how distance learning has evolved as technology has advanced.