- Seven e-Learning and Teaching Resources – Another nice summary of online education resources from Dana Oshiro at ReadWriteWeb.
- Beyond Social Networking: Building Toward Learning Communities — THE Journal – Ruth Reynard post that "introduces the idea that social networking is only the beginning of a longer and more complex process of socially constructed learning and ultimately collaboration and knowledge building."
Posts Tagged teaching
- TeachMate.org – find people you can teach and learn from! – A social connection site that helps you link up with other people you can teach or learn from. Just put in what you want to learn and what you are bale to teach and find matches.
- ‘Learning 2.0’ Brings Schools into the Digital Age – Elizabeth Green in the village voice writes a lengthy article on how some NY schools are trying to move to discovery learning using Web 2.0 platforms.
- Preparing Students to Succeed in the 21st Century – Liz Davis reiterates the importance that teachers get with the program if the US wants to compete effectively in the 21st century.
- How to Unleash Your Creativity: Scientific American – In a discussion with Scientific American Mind executive editor Mariette DiChristina, three noted experts on creativity, each with a very different perspective and background, reveal powerful ways to unleash your creative self.