- Seven e-Learning and Teaching Resources – Another nice summary of online education resources from Dana Oshiro at ReadWriteWeb.
- Beyond Social Networking: Building Toward Learning Communities — THE Journal – Ruth Reynard post that "introduces the idea that social networking is only the beginning of a longer and more complex process of socially constructed learning and ultimately collaboration and knowledge building."
Posts Tagged reference
- Field Guide to Firefox 3 » dria.org » Blog Archive – If you're not using Firefox, you should. Help set the world-record of downloads for FF 3 this Tuesday!
- Changing Knowledge Worker Attitudes | Work Literacy – Michele Martin on how we must change the culture where "…many knowledge workers regard training and professional development as the responsibility of the organization, not their own…"
- Wirearchy – Jon Husband's site on wirearchy: "a dynamic two-way flow of power and authority based on information, knowledge, trust and credibility, enabled by interconnected people and technology"
- Boosting Productivity, Innovation, and Growth through a National Innovation Foundation – Robert Atkinson and Howard Wial at the Brookings Institution posit ideas on how to increase innovation (and thereby competitive advantage) in the US in the 75-page report.
- Skills 2.0 by Harold Jarche – A link to Harold Jarche's T&D article that "is geared toward learning professionals who may want to know why it’s important to understand the Web for training and development."