- The Myth of "Micro-Learning" | Bottom-Line Performance – Finally, a voice of reason in all the micro-learning hysteria. I believe it is really only suitable to what we used to refer as "electronic performance support systems" – basically to help you perform a specific task. Many (most) things cannot be effectively taught in micro-doses.
From the article: "The concern I have is that we make an assumption that we can and should winnow down all learning initiatives to fit into this 4.8 minutes per day or 24 minutes per week."
- Why Organizations Don’t Learn | Internet Time Blog – Another insightful post from Jay Cross. The reference HBR article is good stuff too!
Posts Tagged od
- 5 Journalism Techniques To Borrow For eLearning –
- Apparently, Organizational Culture is Crap – A very interesting take on whether organizational culture should be organic or created by leaders. Both? Chock full of great links to other resources and articles.
- Change Management Might Finally Be Ready to Change –
- EdTech is No Longer Optional – Keying on education and teachers, but this reflects the same transformation I'm seeing in organizational learning – especially in relation to remote working.