- Enterprise 2.0 Blog » Blog Archive » There is No Such Thing as Culture Change – Venk’s original blog post that sparked the debate on culture change (see next bookmark).
- Venkatesh Rao and Stowe Boyd on E2.0 Culture – Stowe Boyd interview Venkatesh Rao about his keen ability to voice broad generalizations that push peoples buttons and generate conversation in the Enterprise 2.0 space. In his latest he proffers that an organizations’ culture cannot change so it must wait to be destroyed from without instead of changing from within. Scary stuff for all the Organizational Development and Industrial Psychology professionals (not to mention the leaders trying to lead change in their organizations).
- Why Wikis? : Wikis in Education : THE Journal – Ruth Reynard provides a great overview of how wikis are the latest technology to effectively support the the goals of instruction at various levels
Posts Tagged wiki
These are my links for February 29th through March 2nd:
- The state of RIA moves forward: Ajax, Silverlight, and JavaFX – Another dip in the geek end of the pool, but it is a great overview of current rich Internet application (RIA) tools that will be used to create the more engaging Web sites in the future. A handy bit of learning on Web tech.
- What Is WOA? It’s The Future of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) – Another article for the tech lover's from Dion Hinchcliffe. It explains the new term he created "WOA" that captures how SOA models need to open up as Web services. For the geekier in your orgs, this means more ways to access info.
- Cases 2.0 / Cases 2.0 – A great sight where anyone can record Enterprise 2.0 case studies. Only a few there so far, but will give insight into how companies are leveraging collaborative platforms for learning, knowledge sharing, and improved performance.