- 7 Easy, Powerful Steps to Create a Personal Learning Environment – A nice step-by-step summary from Ahmir Ahmad on how to create a personal learning environment (PLE) since "Self-education is the ultimate form of personal-development …"
- Endless Conversation: The Unfolding Saga of Blogs, Twitter, Friendfeed, and Social Sites [Dion Hinchcliffe’s Web 2.0 Blog] – Dion's take on Twitter and it's possible use in in business. Just the title "Endless Conversation" speaks volumes to my concern that Twitter has a negative impact on productivity instead of a positive impact on collaboration communication.
Posts Tagged ple
These are my links for February 21st:
- Requirements of a PLE Framework (Mohamed Amine) – From Mohamed's blog on Technology Enhanced Learning, a brief but broad list of the attributes of a successful personal learning environment (PLE).
- e-Learning Reloaded: Top 50 Web 2.0 Tools for Info Junkies, Researchers & Students | OEDb – These are some of the best tools for organizing, citing, searching, and more online (according to Jessica Hupp).
- What is eLearning 2.0? : eLearning Technology – An older post from Tony Karrer where he provides his very e-learning focused view of what Learning 2.0 is. He touches on very good points. What's missing may be how learning behavior will change based on the new paradigm.
- Corporate Learning Long Tail and Attention Crisis : eLearning Technology – Another great thought provoker from Tony Karrer. He posits The Long Tail" with attention as the X-axis instead of sales. Then he discusses the challenge that corporate learning has in continuing to be relevant in this new attention economy.