- Predict The Future On WashingtonPost.com – Jason Kincaid's brief post highlight how Predictify's adoption by newspaper's is a reminder that “old media” is willing to embrace the interactivity afforded by the web.
- How to Keep Up with the Semantic Space « Shepherd’s Pi – Lewis Shepherd's great post pulling together a host of current thoughts and resources about the Semantic Web. It includes some resources from Henry Story's "My Semantic Web Blogroll"
- Twelve best practices for online customer communities | Enterprise Web 2.0 | ZDNet.com – Dion weighs in on the "the advent of the Web-based customer community, where groups of like-minded individuals focus around a brand or a set of product and services come together and interact online"
- 50 Steps to Establishing a Consistent Social Media Practice | chrisbrogan.com – Nice post from Chris Brogan summarizing steps to put a social media strategy into practice for your company.
- Literacy Debate – Online, R U Really Reading? – Series – NYTimes.com – Interesting article on how the Internet is changing reading styles and, therefore(?) learning styles.
Posts Tagged literacy