Learn to Adapt bookmarks for April 23rd through April 28th
These are my links for April 23rd through April 28th:
- Gin, Television, and Social Surplus – Here Comes Everybody – Transcript of Clay Shirky's great presentation at Web 2.0 Conference. As always, his insight into the social impact of technology is sharp as he walks us through all of us finding better things to do with our time (sorry TV).
- InSTEDD – Web 2.0 is not just about the money. The power of the Web and social networks is being harnessed to addressed some of the most importnt issues we face. InSTEDD is just one example. The Web is the global brain to help us learn and perform better.
- On Managing A Community | chrisbrogan.com – Chris Brogan weighs in on the emerging role of community manager. While his focus is on a media and events company, it is food for thought on what the tasks and measures should be for a learning community manager – a central role in Learning 2.0.
- Morgan Stanley’s March Internet Trends Report: Social Applications Dominating – Oh what a difference a year makes! A report chock full of data on the amazing and continuing growth of social networks. As this becomes a communications standard, it will have huge impact on how we work and learn.
- More Thoughts on Why Workplace Learning Is Largely Learning 1.0 –
Posted in: Jeff's BookmarksLeave a Comment (0) →