- Google, Zen Master of the Market – News Analysis – NYTimes.com – “The source of Google’s competitive advantage is learning by doing,” said Hal R. Varian, Google’s chief economist. One of the hallmarks of Learning 2.0 will be easy, inexpensive experimentation – learning through mistakes.
- What good is collective intelligence if it doesn’t make us smarter? – O’Reilly Radar – Tim O'Reilly conference ad (with quote from John Battelle) discusses how it is time to move beyond the consumer-centric euphoria of social computing (Web 2.0) and start using the new found power to improve society.
- The Future of Instruction: Teacher as ‘Co-Learner’ : June 2008 : THE Journal – Now you're talking. Forget the sage on the stage, and even beyond the curious curator, change is so fast that effective teachers will adopt the role of wise co-learner.
Posts Tagged conference
These are my links for April 2nd:
- Enterprise 2.0 – The video/audio/presentation archive for Enterprise 2.0 Conference (June 2007). Great ideas about the future of collaboration and KM (E2.0 is the new KM ;o)
- Enterprise 2.0: The New, New Knowledge Management? – Amen. Tom Davenport: “If E2.0 can give KM a mid-life kicker, so much the better. If a new set of technologies can bring about a knowledge-sharing culture, more power to them.” As I have stated earlier, E2.0 is simply better tools for KM.