Learn to Adapt bookmarks for March 4th
These are my links for March 4th:
- The FASTForward Blog » FASTforward 08 interviews with speakers, attendees, and bloggers: Enterprise 2.0 Blog: News, Coverage, and Commentary – A great site with archives of FASTforward 08 video interviews with speakers, attendees, and bloggers. Loads of interesting insight on Enterprise 2.0
- Ecolearning — Internet Time Blog – Jay Cross’s take on Ken Thompson’s Bioteams, “a guidebook to help companies move from vestiges of the industrial age to the rocket ride of the network era. This is Management 2.0: We are all leaders.” Gotta love books that use biology as their metaphor!
- Managing Enterprise 2.0 — Internet Time Blog – Jay Cross discusses how Gary Hamel has “issued a wake-up call to corporations that are floundering around with web 2.0 issues…” Touches on the important issue of moving management through change (i.e., the culture leg of the E2.0 stool).
- Business reasons to shift to enterprise 2.0 learning — Internet Time Blog – This brief post from Jay Cross states “business leaders… don’t believe their current approach to training prepares their workers to succeed…” Includes a PDF that lists more than fifty areas collaboration that Web 2.0 can improve.
- Web 2.0 Applications in Learning : eLearning Technology – A wonderfully exhaustive blog from Tony Karrer extending his presentation at the recent ASTD TechKnowledge conference. Includes the results of a small survey he applied at the session re: adoption of Web 2.0 technologies.
- Human Resource Executive Online – Story – Tom Starner has written an insightful article highlighting how incorporating Web 2.0 into your company can attract and retaining talent (i.e., millennials) as well as the usual increase in employee collaboration and engagement.
Posted in: Jeff's BookmarksLeave a Comment (0) →